*SPOILERS* (Only if you didn’t watch previous seasons.)
It’s no secret I love TV. I love TV a hair below I love books, and that’s saying a great deal. I take my TV watching very seriously. I even designate a special day dedicated just to watching TV: Sunday. But I also watch it all week long as well. Which is why I need a lot of shows to fill that time.
Returning shows I can’t wait for:
1. The Big Bang Theory- This show needs no introduction! After how last season ended, I have been dying to see what’s next. Them being on the cover of Entertainment Weekly is making it that much worse.
2. 2 Broke Girls- One rich girl who lost everything is living in Brooklyn with a poor waitress who takes her in. The two of them have plans to start a cupcake business, but find dead-ends at every turn. Last season ended pretty well, and I just love and miss Max’s humor.
3. Sons of Anarchy- This show has been around awhile, but it follows the life a Californian motorcycle gang who deals in drugs, guns, and drama. The new season has already started, and it started like a champ. This season is going to be awesome.
4. Boardwalk Empire- Who doesn’t love 1920’s gangsters? The third season for this show has also started, and despite the fact that I love and miss Jimmy, the adding of this new gangster with anger issues has peaked my interest.
5. Once Upon a Time- Fairy tales with an interesting twist: characters with no memory, living in the ordinary town of Storybrooke, Maine. This one I know is an acquired taste, but I love it! I can’t wait for season two. A special holla at Netflix for putting up the first season. You rock!
6. Bob’s Burgers- A man is living his dream of owning a burger joint that is running with the help of his wacky family. I think Fox struck gold with this one. Dare I say this could be the show that replaces The Simpsons?
Yeah….I’m going to have a lot on my plate. It doesn’t help that there are new shows coming out either….
1. Nashville- don’t ask me why, I just want to…
2. Elementary- What?! Sherlock with tats, I’m down. The chemistry with Watson is going to be sick (as in cool.)!
I’m so excited I can barely contain myself!